Experienced & Affordable
Grell & Watson Patent Attorneys LLC (G&W) specializes in Intellectual Property Law – Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Business Contracts, & Licensing. We are a group of IP lawyers specializing in Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights. G&W is the wave of the future IP lawyer firms. G&W Patent Attorneys significantly decreases the wasteful overhead (seen in marble & mahogany offices) of traditional law firms, while maintaining the docketing and systems resources our clients demand. By decreasing the overhead costs, we are able to offer the same level of service of the traditional law firms, but with much lower costs for our clients.
Our fee arrangements are flexible whether based on standard hourly rates, flat fee, per project, or as temporary General Counsel on per day, week, or longer term commitments. Call our office for a FREE consultation with one of our patent lawyers.
The success of many companies in today’s economy depends upon their ability to create, identify, and protect their intellectual property rights. From individual inventors, high-tech startups, to established Fortune 500 companies, G&W Patent Attorneys have assisted their clients in establishing and protecting their intellectual property rights, both in the U.S. and abroad. Because of our experience working within companies, we can help our clients at all stages in the life cycle of intellectual property, helping employers ensure that they own the intellectual property work product of their employees and contractors, helping companies identify new intellectual property they have created, obtaining formal protection for new brands, ideas and innovations, and defending those valuable property rights from third-party infringers, among many other tasks.
What is an IP Lawyer – Patent Attorney?
A patent attorney is an attorney or lawyer who specialize in the qualifications necessary for representing clients in obtaining patents and acting in all matters and procedures relating to patent law, and practice before the US Patent & Trademark Office. To be a patent attorney you need a science or engineering degree, such as mechanical or electrical engineering. We are a group of Patent and Trademark Attorneys – Are you looking for a Patent Lawyer in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Raleigh, Decatur, Downtown or a Trademark Attorney, Trademark Lawyer. Call Now for a Free Consultation. Experienced & Affordable. IP Lawyer. US Registered Patent & Trademark Attorney
Need a Patent Attorney?
How to patent an Invention with a Patent Attorney
Here are some tips for finding a Patent Attorney that will fit your needs:
- Patent lawyers are subject matter specific based on their technical degree. For example electrical engineer, software, physics, biology, biochemistry, chemistry, computer science, or mechanical engineering, etc.
- Specific job experience can create subject matter expertise.
- Small law firms focusing exclusively on intellectual property often provide specialized attention and service.
- Most IP lawyers are capable of filing patents on mechanical devices and/or systems.
- Look for an entrepreneurial patent attorney (one who has his/her own inventions, issued patents or one who participated in startup).
- In general you get what you pay for, avoid on-line legal service offerings who ship invention work overseas.